Tip of the Week

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!  Last year I shared some Halloween Safety Tips here.  And even made crochet-felted witch hats for my costume.   This year I think Halloween will be celebrated very differently depending on where you live (and what team you supported in the World Series).  Some of us are cleaning up or returning home after Hurricane Sandy hit the East Coast; some will be celebrating the San Francisco Giants World Series win; some will be preparing for the storm that will be arriving in California and others will be celebrating with candy and parties.  How will you be celebrating (or not) this Halloween?

For me, a quiet night and some baking will be how I celebrate Halloween.  The dogs each have a new toy and a bully stick from Canine Caviar to entertain them.

Canine Caviar Bully Sticks

Mini-glass pumpkins at Palo Alto's Great Glass Pumpkin Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment