Tip of the Week

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Two Great Fall Scarf Patterns

Among other projects I have in the works or have already finished, I am working on two scarfs for the Fall.  The first pattern is crochet and can be made in other colors the yarn comes in, but I choose the Autumn color (Harvest Moon) as it reminds me of the changing colors of leaves.  The second one is knitted and the design has a beautiful leaf pattern to it that I am working in a gorgeous fall green color.  There are several other knitted projects with intricate leaf designs that I have on my list to make at some point.  Most of them are on Raverly, so if you haven't joined you should.  There are great patterns both free and to buy.

Scarf 1: Sophisticated Scarf by Red Heart in Crochet

Follow my progress, new photos and notes HERE. You can find the pattern HERE.  The picture doesn't do the actual color justice, but you get an idea of how the scarf looks.



Scarf 2: Daphne

Follow my progress, new photos and notes HERE.  You can find the pattern HERE.  So far I have only finished the repeat of rows twice and already you can clearly see the leaf pattern developing..  It will look even better once it is blocked


No comments:

Post a Comment