Tip of the Week

Friday, April 6, 2012

A Collection of Easter Crafts

I just had to share three of my favorites Easter crafts that I came across on other blogs.   There are plenty more patterns and projects than what I am sharing.  So have fun and get creative this weekend!


Recycled Easter Egg Garland - Such a cute idea with left over paint chips or other paper scraps (maybe try vintage wrapping paper). Click here to visit Recycled Sewing.










Crochet Easter Egg ornament and basket; a DROPS Design by Garnstudio.These are so cute!   Click here for the pattern.









My final favorite is at Tangled Happy's blog.  There are Easter eggs, bunny hats and other little Easter projects to crochet.  I think the egg cozy is cute!  Click here to check out her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment