Tip of the Week

Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday's Tip of the Week: Pet Safety around Thanksgiving

As a pet owner myself I am always reading articles about pet safety and travel.  Today I wanted to share a link to one about pet safety around Thanksgiving.  Please click here to read the article.

I think these tips are very good and should be applied during other holidays or any get-together/dinners at your house.  Not everyone understands pet nutrition or how to react around pets.  This is where some training is useful, especially for dog owners and having a crate is handy.  I crate-trained my dogs, but now I only use the crates for some occasions where I think it is necessary. 

With a little planning and organization everyone can have a fun and safe holiday season, even the pets!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment