Tip of the Week

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Gift Ideas for you Dog

Maybe it's just me, but I do like to shop for my dogs too.  Some people would probably say I spoil my dogs, and that's okay.  I mean I do bake treats for them so . . .

But if you are like me or are just looking for some new toys or treats for you dog (or other pet) there are many online retailers and some local pet stores that are offering deals this holiday season.  I have already received several emails with early Black Friday deals, other Black Friday deals and so forth.

Here are just a few of my favorite online retailers:
Dog.com
Fetch Dog
In The Company of Dogs
Entirely Pets
Zukes
Only Natural Pet Store
The Honest Kitchen

And many more as well as some local retailers and feed stores.  I hope you can find something for your dog.  What I also love about these retailers is that you can find organic treats, food and toys as well as "Made in the USA" products.  Both of which is hard to find at most chain retailers, at least around my town.

This year I found some great deals on dental treats for my dogs, which they absolutely love, especially the Terrabones.  And as an occasional treat, buffalo bully stix, since I do not feed my dogs rawhide treats.   But my favorite new item that I know I will have to order for the summer time is the "Freezy Pups Frozen Dog Treats".  My oldest dog loves to eat ice cubes, especially during the summer time and I am always looking for recipes or treats that I can freeze.  These are organic treats and the ice cube tray is made in the USA with recycled materials.  Now that is eco-friendly and just what I am looking for.

So make sure you add your pets to your gift list this season.  Remember that if you have something to feed your dog or entertains your dog when you have guests over, you should be able to avoid holiday disasters with your pets.

Please share your ideas for your pet.  I'd love to hear them and it doesn't have to be just for dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment